HOMES & COMMERCIAL PROPERTY FOR SALE
Serving the Sanderson area since 1994.
- NEW - BLAST FROM THE PAST!
VERY cool 1950's "retro" home at 711 North Fourth Street
3 bedroom, 2 bath home on SIX lots at the end of Fourth Street across from the elementary school.
Brick construction, heavy-duty wood paneling (not the cheap 1970's garbage), built-in cabinets and drawers,
cedar closet, big 2-car garage plus carport... This house will make you smile!
GREAT PRICE - $85,000
- PRICE REDUCED AGAIN - 705 North Third Street
2-story, 3 bedroom, 3 bath home near the edge of Sanderson - 2,948 square feet (Appriasal District). Does need some updating and repair. Central heat and air, large living/dining areas, open floorplan, some rooms with hardwood floors, big walk-in closets, huge covered carport, large garage/workshop...
REDUCED TO $59,500 !!!
- HOME FOR SALE OR FOR LEASE - 212 East Richard Street
3 bedroom, 1 bath home, large fenced yard, shop building, storage space, appliances...
Purchase price - $60,000... Seller will finance for 15% down, 7% interest, 10 years.
OR lease for $650 per month.
- 111 West Hackberry
2 bedroom, 1.5 bath home. Classic adobe, nicely restored, includes a nice modern kitchen with appliances...
REDUCED TO $79,500
SELLER WANTS TO SEE ALL OFFERS!.
- PRICE REDUCED AGAIN - West Highway 90
2-story, 5 bedroom, 2 bath home just west of Sanderson with large metal buildings on 2 acres. Metal buildings could be used for storage, workshop, or a commercial business operation. Lots of elbow room! House needs some repair, but there's a lot of potential here!
REDUCED TO $84,500 !!!
- 125 W. Oak Street (Highway 90)
Small commercial building with great potential for a small business with Highway 90 frontage.
GREAT PRICE - $25,000.
- 413 N. Wilson Street
5 bedroom, 2 bath home with loft. This house needs some TLC, but has a lot of potential!
- Two Story house on Persimmon Street
Next door to 204 Persimmon listed above - FOR SALE BY OWNER.
PRICE REDUCED - $40,000.
- 204 Persimmon Street
3 bedroom, 1 bath home with detached garange. Nice little house across the street from Sanderson Tire. Includes appliances!
BARGAIN PRICE - $38,500.
-- UNDER CONTRACT --
- 123 Camino Al Arroyo
VERY well kept double-wide on two lots in Lometa Terrace.
3 bedroom, 2 bath home with really nice covered patio, rock walkways,
sprinkler system, "man cave", fenced yard, pool, carport, and more.
-- UNDER CONTRACT --
- 107 West Hackberry Street - 2 bedroom, 1 bath, with unfinished guest house. (SOLD)
INFORMATION ON THE SANDERSON HOME MARKET
- 302 East Richard Street - 3 bedroom, 2 bath, on 2 full lots at the corner of 3rd and Richard. (SOLD)
- 7.58 acres adjoining Lometa Terrace on the outskirts of Sanderson (SOLD)
- Avenue B - one lot with RV storage, utility room with bath. (SOLD)
- 413 N. Fourth Street - Nicely remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 bath home. (SOLD)
- 611 N. First Street - Very cool fixer-upper with garage apartment. (SOLD)
- 305 W. Oak Street - partially remodeled home/commercial building on Hwy 90 in Sanderson. (SOLD)
- 412 N. Wilson Street - Nice 3 bedroom 2 bath with guest house. (SOLD)
- 410 N. Wilson Street - 2 bedroom 1 bath fixer upper. (SOLD)
- 215 N. School Street - Nicely remodeled 3 bedroom 1.5 bath with guest house. (SOLD)
Homes for sale in Sanderson are inexpensive compared to big city prices.
Low population, West Texas lifestyle, low crime rate and low cost of
living make Sanderson and Terrell County a fine place to call home. The
nearest traffic light is 65 miles away. FHA, VA, TVLB and
conventional home financing is now available.
FOR SALE BY OWNER
In rural areas, properties are often bought and sold by individuals without
the use of professional services. Problems to watch out for are clear title
and legal access. If you are not knowledgable about buying or selling real
estate, you should at least require title insurance, and or obtain the
professional services of a professional real estate broker or attorney.
Sanderson Real Estate is a full-service real estate brokerage which can
act as buyer's or seller's representative for homes, land, commercial or
Sanderson Real Estate,
P.O. Box 656
Sanderson, Texas 79848
432-345-2969 (phone & fax)
(c) All images on this website are Copyright 2016, Sanderson Real Estate, Inc., All Rights Reserved