HOMES & COMMERCIAL PROPERTY FOR SALE
Serving the Sanderson area since 1994.
For more information, or for an appointment to see any of these properties, contact:
Heather Gully at 432-244-7038
- NEW - 306 West Pine Street
3 bedroom, 1 bath home
central air/heat, fenced back yard
- 116 Avenue C
3 bedroom, 1 bath home
REDUCED to $55,000 !!!
- 114 West Hackberry Street
3 bedroom, 2 bath, high ceilings, central air/heat,
NICE porch, fenced front and back yards
Back yard adjoins the park!
GREAT PRICE - $69,500
- 111 West Hackberry
2 bedroom, 1.5 bath home.
Classic adobe, nicely restored
Includes a nice modern kitchen with appliances...
REDUCED to $75,000
SELLER WANTS TO SEE ALL OFFERS!.
- 206 East Mansfield Street
5 bedroom, 4 bath, rock exterior, patio...
Needs a little maintenance but BIG house with
LOTS of potential!
PRICED TO SELL at $105,000
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Information About Brokerage Services
- 209 School St. - 3 bedroom, 2 bath, classic West Texas adobe. (SOLD)
- 216 West Pine St. - 3 bedroom, 1 bath, detached garage, on the corner of West Pine and School. (SOLD)
- 124-130 West Oak St. - Commercial building with several office suites and warehouse. (SOLD)
INFORMATION ON THE SANDERSON HOME MARKET
- 125 West Oak St. - Small commercial building on 1.03 acres. (SOLD)
- 202 East Kerr Ave. - 2 bedroom, 2 bath, on three lots at the corner of Kerr and Second Street. (SOLD)
- 711 North Fourth Street - 3 bedroom, 2 bath, brick home on 6 lots at the end of Fourth Street. (SOLD)
- 69 West U.S. Highway 90 - 2-story, 5 bedroom, 2 bath, metal buildings, on 2 acres. (SOLD)
- 705 North Third Street - 2-story, 3 bedroom, 3 bath, large garage and workshop. (SOLD)
- 212 East Richard Street - 3 bedroom, 1 bath, shop, storage bldg, large fenced yard. (SOLD)
- 123 Camino Al Arroyo - 3 bedroom, 2 bath double-wide with outbuildings. (SOLD)
- 206 Persimmon Street - 3 bedroom, 1 bath, with detached garage. (SOLD)
- 107 West Hackberry Street - 2 bedroom, 1 bath, with unfinished guest house. (SOLD)
- 302 East Richard Street - 3 bedroom, 2 bath, on 2 full lots at the corner of 3rd and Richard. (SOLD)
- 7.58 acres adjoining Lometa Terrace on the outskirts of Sanderson (SOLD)
- Avenue B - one lot with RV storage, utility room with bath. (SOLD)
- 413 N. Fourth Street - Nicely remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 bath home. (SOLD)
- 611 N. First Street - Very cool fixer-upper with garage apartment. (SOLD)
- 305 W. Oak Street - partially remodeled home/commercial building on Hwy 90 in Sanderson. (SOLD)
- 412 N. Wilson Street - Nice 3 bedroom 2 bath with guest house. (SOLD)
- 410 N. Wilson Street - 2 bedroom 1 bath fixer upper. (SOLD)
- 215 N. School Street - Nicely remodeled 3 bedroom 1.5 bath with guest house. (SOLD)
Homes for sale in Sanderson are inexpensive compared to big city prices.
Low population, West Texas lifestyle, low crime rate and low cost of
living make Sanderson and Terrell County a fine place to call home. The
nearest traffic light is 65 miles away. FHA, VA, TVLB and
conventional home financing is now available.
FOR SALE BY OWNER
In rural areas, properties are often bought and sold by individuals without
the use of professional services. Problems to watch out for are clear title
and legal access. If you are not knowledgable about buying or selling real
estate, you should at least require title insurance, and or obtain the
professional services of a professional real estate broker or attorney.
Sanderson Real Estate is a full-service real estate brokerage which can
act as buyer's or seller's representative for homes, land, commercial or
Sanderson Real Estate,
P.O. Box 550
Sanderson, Texas 79848
432-345-2969 (phone & fax)
(c) All images on this website are Copyright, Sanderson Real Estate, Inc., All Rights Reserved