HOMES & COMMERCIAL PROPERTY FOR SALE
Serving the Sanderson area since 1994.
For more information, or for an appointment to see any of these properties, contact:
Heather Gully at 432-244-7038
- NEW - 209 School Street
3 bedroom, 2 bath CLASSIC ADOBE
with high ceilings, great front and back porches,
Classic West Texas styling!
- NEW - 202 E. Kerr
2 bedroom, 2 bath home on THREE LOTS at the corner of Kerr Avenue and Second Street
Nicely updated, modern kitchen, large living room dining room area,
outbuildings, covered patio, storage space, livestock pens...
- 216 West Pine
3 bedroom, 1 bath home on corner lot
Detached garage, screen porch, nice shade trees!
GREAT PRICE - $59,500
- 111 West Hackberry
2 bedroom, 1.5 bath home. Classic adobe, nicely restored, includes a nice modern kitchen with appliances...
REDUCED to $79,500
SELLER WANTS TO SEE ALL OFFERS!.
- 125 W. Oak Street (Highway 90)
Small commercial building on 1.03 acres right in the middle of Sanderson.
GREAT potential for a small business with Highway 90 frontage.
GREAT PRICE - $25,000.
- Two Story house on Persimmon Street
- FOR SALE BY OWNER.
PRICE REDUCED to $35,000 !!!
- PRICE REDUCED AGAIN - 705 North Third Street
2-story, 3 bedroom, 3 bath home near the edge of Sanderson - 2,948 square feet (Appriasal District). Does need some updating and repair. Central heat and air, large living/dining areas, open floorplan, some rooms with hardwood floors, big walk-in closets, huge covered carport, large garage/workshop...
REDUCED to $59,500
-- UNDER CONTRACT --
- BLAST FROM THE PAST!
VERY cool 1950's "retro" home at 711 North Fourth Street
3 bedroom, 2 bath home on SIX lots at the end of Fourth Street across from the elementary school.
Brick construction, heavy-duty wood paneling (not the cheap 1970's garbage), built-in cabinets and drawers,
cedar closet, big 2-car garage plus carport... This house will make you smile!
REDUCED to $75,000
-- UNDER CONTRACT --
- PRICE REDUCED AGAIN - West Highway 90
2-story, 5 bedroom, 2 bath home just west of Sanderson with large metal buildings on 2 acres. Metal buildings could be used for storage, workshop, or a commercial business operation. Lots of elbow room! House needs some repair, but there's a lot of potential here!
-- UNDER CONTRACT --
- 212 East Richard Street - 3 bedroom, 1 bath, shop, storage bldg, large fenced yard. (SOLD)
INFORMATION ON THE SANDERSON HOME MARKET
- 123 Camino Al Arroyo - 3 bedroom, 2 bath double-wide with outbuildings. (SOLD)
- 206 Persimmon Street - 3 bedroom, 1 bath, with detached garage. (SOLD)
- 107 West Hackberry Street - 2 bedroom, 1 bath, with unfinished guest house. (SOLD)
- 302 East Richard Street - 3 bedroom, 2 bath, on 2 full lots at the corner of 3rd and Richard. (SOLD)
- 7.58 acres adjoining Lometa Terrace on the outskirts of Sanderson (SOLD)
- Avenue B - one lot with RV storage, utility room with bath. (SOLD)
- 413 N. Fourth Street - Nicely remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 bath home. (SOLD)
- 611 N. First Street - Very cool fixer-upper with garage apartment. (SOLD)
- 305 W. Oak Street - partially remodeled home/commercial building on Hwy 90 in Sanderson. (SOLD)
- 412 N. Wilson Street - Nice 3 bedroom 2 bath with guest house. (SOLD)
- 410 N. Wilson Street - 2 bedroom 1 bath fixer upper. (SOLD)
- 215 N. School Street - Nicely remodeled 3 bedroom 1.5 bath with guest house. (SOLD)
Homes for sale in Sanderson are inexpensive compared to big city prices.
Low population, West Texas lifestyle, low crime rate and low cost of
living make Sanderson and Terrell County a fine place to call home. The
nearest traffic light is 65 miles away. FHA, VA, TVLB and
conventional home financing is now available.
FOR SALE BY OWNER
In rural areas, properties are often bought and sold by individuals without
the use of professional services. Problems to watch out for are clear title
and legal access. If you are not knowledgable about buying or selling real
estate, you should at least require title insurance, and or obtain the
professional services of a professional real estate broker or attorney.
Sanderson Real Estate is a full-service real estate brokerage which can
act as buyer's or seller's representative for homes, land, commercial or
Sanderson Real Estate,
P.O. Box 656
Sanderson, Texas 79848
432-345-2969 (phone & fax)
(c) All images on this website are Copyright 2016, Sanderson Real Estate, Inc., All Rights Reserved