HOMES & COMMERCIAL PROPERTY FOR SALE
Serving the Sanderson area since 1994.
For more information, or for an appointment to see any of these properties, contact:
Heather Gully at 432-244-7038
- 2 lots still available - approximately 1/2 acre
on Sol Salido Circle in Lometa Terrace subdivision
at the western edge of Sanderson
GREAT PLACE TO BUILD A NEW HOME!
- 121 and 123 Avenue C
PAIR of homes for one low price!
This would be a good "home base" for
a family of hunters with land in the area.
(seller will not sell separately)
-- UNDER CONTRACT --
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Information About Brokerage Services
- 2 lots (approximately 1/2 acre) on Sol Salido Circle in Lometa Terrace subdivision (SOLD)
- 116 Avenue C - 3 bedroom, 1 bath - needs work. (SOLD)
- 413 N. Wilson St. - 5 bedroom, 2 bath - needs work. (SOLD)
INFORMATION ON THE SANDERSON HOME MARKET
- 301 E. Kerr Ave. - 2 bedroom, 1 bath, corner lot with HUGE oaks. (SOLD)
- 114 West Hackberry St. - 3 bedroom, 2 bath, historic home adjoining park. (SOLD)
- 111 West Hackberry St. - 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath, classic West Texas adobe. (SOLD)
- 209 School St. - 3 bedroom, 2 bath, classic West Texas adobe. (SOLD)
- 216 West Pine St. - 3 bedroom, 1 bath, detached garage, on the corner of West Pine and School. (SOLD)
- 124-130 West Oak St. - Commercial building with several office suites and warehouse. (SOLD)
- 125 West Oak St. - Small commercial building on 1.03 acres. (SOLD)
- 202 East Kerr Ave. - 2 bedroom, 2 bath, on three lots at the corner of Kerr and Second Street. (SOLD)
Homes for sale in Sanderson are inexpensive compared to big city prices.
Low population, West Texas lifestyle, low crime rate and low cost of
living make Sanderson and Terrell County a fine place to call home. The
nearest traffic light is 65 miles away. FHA, VA, TVLB and
conventional home financing is now available.
FOR SALE BY OWNER
In rural areas, properties are often bought and sold by individuals without
the use of professional services. Problems to watch out for are clear title
and legal access. If you are not knowledgable about buying or selling real
estate, you should at least require title insurance, and or obtain the
professional services of a professional real estate broker or attorney.
Sanderson Real Estate is a full-service real estate brokerage which can
act as buyer's or seller's representative for homes, land, commercial or
Sanderson Real Estate,
P.O. Box 550
Sanderson, Texas 79848
432-345-2969 (phone & fax)
(c) All images on this website are Copyright, Sanderson Real Estate, Inc., All Rights Reserved